Group´s and mailing lists

Discussion in 'LiquidFiles General' started by Ecrook, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Ecrook

Ecrook New Member

Hi,

I have a problem where i could´nt find the right answer in the documentation.
    Our Liquidfile admin is on Vacation and now i have to take the lead.

The Situation appears as follows: One of our Customer will create a group with multiple tenants. So far as good.
    But he also wants to files to the group without putting every e-mail adresse manually in to the adresse field.

Is there a possibilty to use these groups like mailing lists?

thx for the help
    Ecrook

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

In general LF can't operate with group email addresses. But with limitation its possible to send files to the group email address..
    The group address will be created on LF server (something like group@dom.com) in Local users group, and then he must send the messages to that group address with access rights "Anyone with access to the randomized link can access" or if in the users in that group will be only LF's local users then he can send also with rights "Only specified recipients and Local users".

Cheers

David

3. Ecrook

Ecrook New Member

Hi,

Thx for respond. Okay that works rudimentary but not as good as i hoped. Do i have a possibilty to implement Liquid Files in Exchange or Groupwise to use theire Mailing lists?

4. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,
    Currently only way is that I had described above, sending messages with extended rights at least to "Only specified recipients and Local users".