eSignature Compatibility?

Discussion in 'LiquidFiles General' started by KRP, Apr 4, 2020.

1. KRP

KRP New Member

Is anyone aware if there is any compatibility with some of the eSignature platforms? Or have a process that makes it easy for clients to electronically sign documents sent via LiquidFiles?

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Nobody has asked about something similar related to eSignatures together with the LF appliance yet.
    Which eSignature platform do you use?
    Generally the connection between LF appliance and the 3rd party platform could be doable via LF API:
    https://man.liquidfiles.com/api/introduction_and_authentication.html
    The eSignature platform would sign doc and pass it to API which would upload it on the LF server.

3. KRP

KRP New Member

We currently have not selected a eSignature platform but I am now have people asking about it how we can make eSigning available to our clients.
    Now with the recent isolation and staff working remotely, client interactions are now limited/eliminated due to the Covid-19 that this will become a more pressing requirement. My fear is if we can't find a simple way to implement this with LF we may have to look to other options, which would not be my choice as LF has been a great product and easy to use/setup.

The API options sound like it could be an option but integrating with a third party would be way beyond my skill set and due to the security involved this would be best left to someone with the background to make sure its done right.

I have seen a few other file transfer products add ways for users and clients to seamlessly (for the most part) allow eSignatures process to be done.
    Any plans on looking into some integrations?

4. KRP

KRP New Member

We are now testing DocuSign which will likely be our selection for eSigning.
    I have never worked with an API so is it possible to send a document via LF but also make it accessible for signing through the LF interaction. I get it would need to at some point have the signer, sign the document via DocuSign but can that be managed via LF.

Eg send files through LF and flag one or all files to be signed?

5. LRSpartan

LRSpartan New Member

Any updates on this?