Done (again) file drop without requirement for file attach.

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by David, Oct 8, 2016.

1. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Well I asked for this before... and I got excited when I saw the upgrade to 2.6.16... with this... rnrnEnable sending messages with no files and private message enabled but not changeable (hidden).rnrnI wanted to be able to create a group or some other way to allow a filedrop without the requirement to attach files... (I know.. liquid files would only be liquid without the files) but I think I have a valid reason. I want to use the file drop for a specific user to create a form to fill out by clients to submit a helpdesk or support request for where they need help with the liquidfiles system or other client request. In most cases they only need to write... need help with .... and not attach a file. In this manner, everything is in one place and the requests are in one place... and your forms are soooo good and easy to use. You allow send without attachment.. why not allow filedrop receive without a file for a specific group. You could just look at the defalt to send without a file attachment ... see my settings for securefiles@ctwllp.com user setup with its own group. Just an idea.... Thanks.... Great software.... Stafford

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

For System FileDrops (set in Admin > Configuration > FileDrops) is possible now send Private Messages without attachments