Done LDAP test window becomes very wide when user test is run

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by David, Oct 13, 2016.

1. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

I am in the LDAPServers section. When I click the test button I type in the username and password of a user.

The results appear OK however the yellow window with the results expands to as wide as the longest attribute. In this case it is the:

msexchmailboxsecuritydescriptor: ????????0???????L?????????????????XNfK??ZL????????????????XNfK??ZL????????????????????????????????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?W?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?]?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL? ?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?H?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?I?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?]?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?" ????????????????????????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?]?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?! ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?? ????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?H?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?I?????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL???????$???????????????????XNfK??ZL?????

As you can see the yellow window becomes very wide.

My suggestion is that you enable word wrap on the window so it can never get wider than what it is when you open the test user box.

v1.7.7

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Comments
    [​IMG]
    Johan Allard
    LiquidFiles
    This was fixed in v 2.x.

May 15, 2013, 07:50