Change behavor of how Liqid files send files.

Discussion in 'LiquidFiles General' started by Jonas, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Hi

When I check "Send a copy to myself" Liquid files sends a mail to me from a mail address that are set to "NoReplay@company.com"

When I do not check "Send a copy to myself" but add myself as a CC it is explicitly added as a recipient:

NoReplay@company.com; MyMailaddress@company.com

Is that possible to change in Liqud files the behavior in how it sends mail when using "Send a copy to myself" and sending from CC ?

When sending mail to myself using CC is seems to send from the account I am logged in to Liquid files with.

When sending mail to myself using "Send a copy to myself" is sends from an account with the mail address with sender address "NoReplay@company.com"

Attached Files:

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi

At first please rather check the email header from the source of the email, there will be more clearly visible how the sender address looks like.
    What will be listed as the sender address, depends if is enabled "Use The Email Sender Address as from address for all emails" checkbox.
    When you use one system address for sending emails, then in the source header will be:
    Reply-To: MyMailaddress@company.com
    To: recipient@domain.com

If you let LF server deliver with disabled "Use The Email Sender Address as from address for all emails" checkbox
    then in the header will be without the LF's sender address:
    To: recipient@domain.com

If "Copy to myself" option" is checked then a message is send to you but your address will not be in the CC field. (you will see the message exactly same as your recipients)