automatic upload receipt email for file request

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Markus Rollmann, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Markus Rollmann

Markus Rollmann New Member

Hi,

support redirected me to this forum, so I'll repeat my feature request here..

I'd like the appliance to send automatic 'upload receipt' messages to any user who uploads files using a 'file request'.

I got this request from multiple customers. They'd like to receive an automatic email, that lists the file names they uploaded to us (via a file request link). Currently they use the web interface and get to read a 'successful uploaded' message there, but no email.

They miss this feature in comparison to 'regular' emails, where they can later find a copy of all outgoing emails in their 'sent' folder. In this way it's easier to track documents they already sent to us. And it helps to document if different persons work on a single project.

I was unable to find a corresponding setting in the appliance and like post this here as a feature request to discuss,

regards,
    Markus

2. Jeremy Daalder

Jeremy Daalder New Member

I completely agree, this should be a feature.

See also: https://forum.liquidfiles.com/threads/email-notify-filedrop-uploaders-on-successful-upload.909/ - which is essentially the same request I made previously. I believe their system works based on activity / interest shown for features here, so please reply there

Forum admins - can you join these two together maybe? Email alerts for uploaders, in general, is really an essential feature as with big uploads people are often move away from the tab and seem to miss the upload success message, and thus are never sure or not whether the upload worked - so they either email us, or try multiple times, which is a big time waster.

JAMOT Loïc likes this.
  3. Ron Ghetti

Ron Ghetti New Member

Hi, this is surprising that it isn't available, I certainly would've given extra thought to this product as it seems like it should be a standard feature.
    very surprised.
    ok, guys when can we expect this ?
    soon please.

thanks