Done automated backup

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by David, Oct 8, 2016.

1. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

It would be nice having the option to backup automatically dailyto a cifs location via a web frontend

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Comments
    User photo
    Ad Bakker

Great idea. An export of only the server settings, usernames's, license code, etc (SQL data ) and actual files to a specified FTP server.

This in turn needs an import utility as well to start from a complete new install. The export can be used to tranfer to an other computer as well

June 19, 2011, 16:25
    User photo
    Alexander

I would like to implement a serios backup subsystem - full, incremental backup, control backup size, max days and so on
    July 6, 2011, 19:19
    User photo
    Dan Dill

I don't need anything fancy, just a way to export out all the settings, certs, and config...
    November 24, 2011, 08:55
    User photo
    Ryan Rodrigues

Just to make it simpler, Since this is a file transfer appliance, Can a Job be scheduled which takes all of these details required to rebuild the system and sends a pre-determined user a link to download this ?
    January 7, 2013, 15:03

3. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Comments

Ad Bakker

Great idea. An export of only the server settings, usernames's, license code, etc (SQL data ) and actual files to a specified FTP server.

This in turn needs an import utility as well to start from a complete new install. The export can be used to tranfer to an other computer as well

June 19, 2011, 16:25

Alexander

I would like to implement a serios backup subsystem - full, incremental backup, control backup size, max days and so on
    July 6, 2011, 19:19

Dan Dill

I don't need anything fancy, just a way to export out all the settings, certs, and config...
    November 24, 2011, 08:55

Ryan Rodrigues