Not Planned Message Clarification for first time users

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by David, Oct 8, 2016.

1. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

I added this text to the message

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Johan Allard November 07, 2014 21:02
    One of the key architectural decisions with LiquidFiles is "don't break how email normally work". And when you send an email to several people, they all get the same email and can all see who else have been copied on the message in the To and CC fields. So the message and private message template you've edited will be used to create 1 email for all the recipients of that message, new users and old users alike. What you're requesting would require that we break this functionality and send each user an individual email and that would in turn break the To and CC fields as no one would see who else had been copied on the message.

[​IMG]
    Joshua Wade November 13, 2014 15:55
    While I can understand the need to not personalize the email to all recipients, I do think having a configurable page that explains the user creation process linked from the template would be a great idea. I've created a pdf which is saved in 'assets' and linked to from the message & API message templates saying "if you have never used the liquid files system, please click this link for information on setting up an account". It would be helpful if there was a page with pics instead of having to create our own files.