No "Download All" as a zipped archive option on a message

Discussion in 'LiquidFiles General' started by Ray Hahn, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Ray Hahn

Ray Hahn New Member

I've got a secretary who sent a file request to a client. The client used it to send 742 files. When the secretary goes to the message, the links to the files are there, but there isn't an option to download them all as a zipped archive (see attached screenshot NoZipOption.jpg ). When we looked at her LiquidFiles inbox, it shows the message, and the blue "download all" button, but the button is dimmed out so it doesn't work.

Is there a limit to how many files can be sent that can be downloaded by the zipped archived function? That would be bad since the more files there are, the more important it would be to be able to download as a zipped archive! Or did I discover some sort of bug?

As a test, I sent a file request to a Gmail account of mine, then used it to attach 3 files. When I used my normal account to access the message, the 3 files were there along with the zipped archive button. So it does work, but it didn't work for the secretary.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help troubleshoot this!

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Ray,

Can you please raise a ticket (support [at] liquidfiles [dot] com) and enable me the support access so I can have a look for details.

Cheers

David

3. ek-dyoder

ek-dyoder New Member

Oh wow, this is good to know. What was the result? Was it a bug? I feel like this exact scenario is just around the corner for me...

4. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

This can happens, if there are remaining few uploaded files unscanned. These unscanned files can't be added to the zip file. Solution is to wait a while until all files are scanned, after then when all files in the uploaded bunch has been scanned the files can be zipped and downloaded.
    If it takes to long and some files still remaining unscanned or scan failed, log-in to the console and run "ft avscan_all_files".
    Since v3.0.8 has been also added a AV check to ensure unscanned files gets re-scanned if failed.