Norwegian Locales

Discussion in 'Translation and Locale Files' started by David, Oct 19, 2016.

1. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Kåre Tragethon
    posted this on November 6, 2012, 18:10

Complete Norwegian locale file. There's a lot of obsolete/unused texts, and I am not 100% sure that absolutely all texts are implemented. I have written translation in all fields, but I have not been able to locate all the texts when running the appliance.

Therefor, all texts starting with an asterix (*) and a following number are translations that are no verified. The reason for the asterix and number is that in case you find a text that hasn't been verified it is easy to search through the locales file and find that specific text and verify that the translation is correct.

All texts that are not starting with an asterix has been both translated and verified in the program that the text is in correct Norwegian.

All in all: All visible texts I've found in the appliance are double checked so that the translation is an actual correct Norwegian translation, and the asterix and number has been removed for these texts. Texts starting with an asterix have not been double checked so if you find any starting with an asterix, simply open the locales file and serach the number after the asterix to find that specific text line, double check the text and remove the asterix and number so that the text is correct.

EDIT December 2, 2013, 22:49
    Version for LF 2.3.23 or higher

Attached Files:

2. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

Kåre Tragethon
    EDIT November 12, 2012:
    Initial fixed version for LF v2.0.11 or higher

Attached Files:

• nb.yml
      File size: