Call Azure Logic App

Discussion in 'ActionScripts' started by Gary Schultz, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Gary Schultz

Gary Schultz New Member

We are running a LiquidFiles pilot. I'm trying to configure an actionscript to call an Azure Logic App to send tokens via SMS or call. I can succesfully call the logic app from postman. When I try calling with the actionscript I receive the following error:

Configuration Saved. Actionscript error: , Actionscript output:

System log shows the following:

{"message":"Actionscript azuresms executed","exit_code":3,"result":"","stderr":"","actionscript_cmd":"/data/domains/default/actionscripts/scriptname phonenumber token","log_level":"debug"}

There is nothing in the log to indicate what the error is.

Can you call Logic apps from LiquidFiles?

2. Gary Schultz

Gary Schultz New Member

I figued out a way to call an Azure Logic app from LiquidFIles SMS and send the 2FA token using Azure Communication Services.

3. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

very good. Generally if in the script is not configured logging to the activity logs and when an Action script ends up with some kind of syntax error then an alert email with that error is sent to sysadmin email addresses.
    If there was not any syntax error in the script but something was wrong with the communication to the SMS provider in its API,
    then the returned error from the SMS provider should be displayed in a box on the top of the SMS authentication configuration page.

4. Gary Schultz

Gary Schultz New Member

If I can get it working in Logic Apps and Azure Communications services, there might be a way to take the incoming tokena dn pass through a phone call. Our accessibility expert woudl like that as the preferred option.

5. David

David Administrator
    Staff Member

When you can get the pass via the SMS API request then it should not be probably a problem to send the flow as a phone call to the user as well when the Azure logic app supports that. But practically I think is better to delivery it as a sms.
    the validity of the token is also limited in time so there is not a problem when it's stored somewhere as the sms.